Go down
Husky Boi

Suggestions with changing the site (if you devs like my ideas) Empty Suggestions with changing the site (if you devs like my ideas)

on Wed May 20, 2020 6:03 am
If you go to somiibo.com the first thing you see are "A free autofollower, liker,  reposter and player for social media" I feel you should change this as it is the first thing a new person would see when they go onto the site. This may not be the case for everybody but I specifically chose this product because it seemed trustworthy, professional, reliable and it looked like it had been thoroughly worked on. This was they key feature that had originally distinguished somiibo from other automation market competitors. If what I said just then is correct then you could change the words "A free autofollow, liker, reposter and player" to " Somiibo Is one of the leading, first rate automation tools to help boost your social media and marketing presence. Our developer team can guarantee that this is an elite top tier tool that works, unlike some other tools. We aspire to create the worlds best software for automation, through thick and thin we will continue to deliver our product at its finest quality to you." This seems a lot more professional to me and I think it could get newcomers to trust Somiibo more but I cannot guarantee results. If you don't like this then just dont change the words. Also I don't know any other words for software or tool so definitely change that XD

Thank you for reading.
Husky Boi

Suggestions with changing the site (if you devs like my ideas) Empty Re: Suggestions with changing the site (if you devs like my ideas)

on Wed May 20, 2020 6:03 am
This just suggestion Smile
Husky Boi

Suggestions with changing the site (if you devs like my ideas) Empty Re: Suggestions with changing the site (if you devs like my ideas)

on Wed May 20, 2020 6:17 am
Also on the site somiibo.com, under the sub title "introducing somiibo" there are many sentences showing the pro's about Somiibo e.g Clean and professional
Somiibo is the perfect tool for musicians, artists, photographers, marketers, entrepreneurs and businesses. Somiibo automates your social media marketing. Somewhere between all the sentences you could add "Superior automation quality" as the sub title and underneath that "Somiibo prides itself in having top-notch quality, speed and precision in every single module created for Somiibo." It doesn't hurt to add another pro to the list, Idk what the photo next to it should be but you devs can decide.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum