Go down
droobix

What is fastest / most recommended settings for the different modules?  Empty What is fastest / most recommended settings for the different modules?

on Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Heya,
I feel like there needs to be some stickied post that explains more in detail how to maximize your "Play Options" I am currently referring to the SC Play Bot... I tested it and just cannot find out what would work best. I think there should be a requirement for any of the Pre-loaded modules to have their own separate forum thread discussing how your "Options" work when altered. Basically just a thorough post explaining the Bot and how to set it up correctly etc. I hope you can understand and see what I mean. Like I said Ive been testing this SC Play Bot all day, changing up the settings constantly and still can't really find the sweet spot..Smile
thanks and really looking forward to this community and seeing how this can all grow and thrive.
Best wishes and hope to hear back soon,
Drew
ps: I applied for the beta tester program... you should totally let me in.!Wink hehe
DamiontheModerator
DamiontheModerator

What is fastest / most recommended settings for the different modules?  Empty Re: What is fastest / most recommended settings for the different modules?

on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:21 pm
The one thing I've realized with this app is that it emulates actual human motions to help avoid detection.
It would be cool to get 10k plays in an hour but that would raise suspicion. Patience is a virtue, my friend.
I just set it to run while I'm at work and sleeping and I get about 1k a day in plays give or take.
I do think it would be a good idea to start threads based solely on each module.
Did you try setting up multiple SC play modules with different settings and come back in a few hours and see which settings give you the best results.. plus you're getting multiple plays at a time

It's kinda sad that the forum isn't more active but we can change that Razz lol
I hope I helped at least a little bit.

Happy Botting Smile
Ian
Ian
Admin
https://somiibo.com

What is fastest / most recommended settings for the different modules?  Empty Re: What is fastest / most recommended settings for the different modules?

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:55 pm
We are working on a clean way of presenting help and support for each module. It sounds like having a dedicated forum for each would be helpful and if you guys want that I can go ahead and try to get that started!
djnick

on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:56 am
Would loveeee a dedicated forum for each module please. I am not sure what settings to have going on my soundcloud bot...I can get it to target the people that my target is following....only the followers of my target...also I can't get the instagram bot to do anything at all. i am logged in but its not doing anything its just stuck on my homepage. Sad
Ian
Ian
Admin
https://somiibo.com

on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:50 pm
Okay I will work on getting that started! Yes we are aware of the Instagram issue and working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum