Go down
GreatAllen21

Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot Empty Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:19 pm
I'm not sure if you can do this just with proxies because it hasn't been working for me, but is there any way to choose from which country you want the plays coming in from the most? That would be a neat feature to have.
Ian
Ian
Admin
https://somiibo.com

Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot Empty Re: Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:45 pm
Hi there. This is possible with proxies. Just use your favorite proxy provider and filter the proxies by country and use those.
GreatAllen21

Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot Empty Suggestion

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Ian wrote:Hi there. This is possible with proxies. Just use your favorite proxy provider and filter the proxies by country and use those.

Is there any free proxy provider that you can suggest?
k10sh1
k10sh1

Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot Empty Re: Top Countries Feature? - SoundCloud Play Bot

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:30 am
Great Allen, on the section of "Support" i make a post for give you a "PROXIES" , please read it.

if have any question, please let me know.
https://somiibo.forumotion.com/t218-software-help-full-proxies-for-use-with-somiibo

i hope my post can help you Smile
leetpapi

Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:04 am
Here's a site I really like - they even have an API (if you have anything to connect it to so you can verify what they provide):
proxy-list (dot) download
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum