Go down
ag433

New Product Idea Empty New Product Idea

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:22 am
I just would like to say that Somiibo has been amazing so far, and I have some ideas to make it better and add functionality. Currently, I have about 15,000 followers on Instagram on two of my pages and a have been looking for a way to manage a mass amount of accounts and one idea I had would be to make a bot that ensures that Instagram does put a block on the account. I have used most of the Instagram automation tool such as followliker, and Jarvee but they all focus on functionality. All of them lack an automated tool that you can run to safeguard the account. So it makes the user have to do a lot of manual tasks. Making it almost unsustainable to manage more than 100 accounts. Your tool could do this by using the using a proxy to sign in on a virtual phone via an emulator and then sign in again on the desktop. And randomly click and look like a real person to fool there tap system monitoring. This would be a huge success as everyone is looking for a tool like this right now and it could be a standalone product that could work in parallel with your competitors. Then you could take their users and expose them to your suite of products.
Ian
Ian
Admin
https://somiibo.com

New Product Idea Empty Re: New Product Idea

Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:17 pm
This is a good idea, we will look into adding it. Thanks for suggesting!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum