Go down
View user profile

App not working for the first time

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 pm
I downloaded the Somiibo application for windows. But when ithe app opened for the first time it showed 'checking for update'. after a couple of minutes it showed that 'updating taking longer than usual, ensure you have good internet and try restarting'. The update doesnt seem to be completing. I tried restarting, using a different internet connection, uninstalling and reinstalling, using the unpacked version, but the app still doesnt seem to be working. i would really appreciate some help.
View user profile

Re: App not working for the first time

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:41 am
Try to start Somiibo with admin rights, maybe it will complete the update then. And check, if your pc has available storage. Smile
View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 am
The PC has enough storage and i tried running it as administrator. i even tried running it after disabling thr firewall, still no use
View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm
Ok, try to uninstall Somiibo again, and after that press WINDOWS + R, so that a small window appears, where you can search for a path. Into the text field you enter %appdata% and click enter. Then you will see a folder named "Somiibo". Delete this folder completely and reinstall Somiibo again.

Maybe, if you only uninstall Somiibo, not all the datas will be deleted, so that the error will not disappear.

I hope it will be work!
View user profile

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 pm
Tried it out but still no result. Still experiencing the same issue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum