Go down
View user profile

Soundcloud Plays not working

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:13 am
Hey guys
I'm saying it again, since you've hidden the bot for soundcloud plays the bot is not working anymore.
I've made a test on a new fresh track in 30 minutes not even a play.
Reverse to the version where we can see the bot in action, as it was working perfectly, after every refresh I got from 5 to 10 plays so it means that the bot worked perfectly in the background, now not even a play. Sad
Best regards,
Mike
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Soundcloud Plays not working

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:23 pm
Hey Mike I remember your other post, sorry it's still causing a problem. I don't think the fact that we hid the player is the issue as that was merely a front-end while the real work is being done under the hood. I just tested it and it seems to be working fine.

I even went through and added some more proxies to the list so try again and post back here in 48 hours if it's still not any better. Thanks for your patience and sorry it's causing trouble! Smile
View user profile

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:56 am
Hey Ian Smile

It is working but very slow 30 minutes 10 plays tried with default proxies and with mine as well, you say that is working like before, in my case when I was able to see the bot it was working fine the next day after the update for me it stopped working so you did something. Anyways I'm not using it anymore as it not worthed sorry and good luck.
Cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum