Go down
View user profile

It seems that my bots are not doing anything but scrolling

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:33 am
Hello. I'm using Somiibo for a few days and this is exactly what I needed, the only problem is that the SC/Instagram bots are not doing anything except clicking on people and listening to music. My SC-bot has the like-setting on 100% and the follow-setting on 75%, yet, nothing happens..
The Instagram-bot is stopping doing anything after visiting the first account. It just stays there without liking anything.. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thx!
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: It seems that my bots are not doing anything but scrolling

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:20 pm
The only thing I can think of is that the sites are serving you a different version (possibly because of your location) and thus the bot is confused on which buttons to click. They're working fine for me and I just checked to confirm. But I'll look into it. Thanks and sorry you're experiencing this.
View user profile

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:06 am
Hmm, sucks.. do you think it could work when I use a proxy that locates me in the US?
View user profile

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:15 am
I found out what happened, but this only works for the SoundCloud Promo bot (the Instagram bot is still not working). My language setting was set in Dutch (I'm from Belgium) so I changed it to English and now it works fine!
You should mention this on your website Wink
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:27 am
Wow I didnt even think of that, nice work! Smile We will definitely mention it! Thanks for sharing your fix.

Is the IG one still broken? I'll keep looking into that but at the moment i'm not sure what could be causing it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum