Go down
View user profile

My Promo bots are not carrying out any actions

on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:53 am
Hello,

I'm a premium member who joined a few days ago and I have not yet been able to use this service which is leaving me very frustrated and dissatisfied. It doesn't matter what settings I use or whether its the soundcloud/Instagram promo bot but the after pressing play the time elapsed counter will continue to go but after about 10 seconds the page i'm logged into just disappears. If I check the accounts after say 30 minutes it has done absolutely nothing even though the status:running.

I have a high quality private proxy that is active and functioning which I'm using with the bot. Can someone explain why nothing is happening here? Also doesn't your team have a direct customer service email rather than posting on this forum?

Hope you can help,

Daz
View user profile

Re: My Promo bots are not carrying out any actions

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:23 am
Hey Daz,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. By any chance have you tried working the bots without proxies to see if that makes a difference?

Also, what is the last page you're seeing before the page disappears?

Also, make sure you're logged in to the site before clicking start.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:50 am
Hey Keenu,

Just tested the soundcloud promo bot without a proxy as per your suggestion and that seems to be working. The proxy I want to use in order to protect my actual IP address is a dedicated HTTP which is of the same quality as the ones you would get with Ghost Proxies for example. Just so I know i'm not making a silly mistake all I have to do is when i'm using the soundcloud promo bot> go to settings> connect with a proxy > type in the IP:PORT of that proxy. If i try to start the bot with that proxy it'll let me log in to the soundcloud account and press play which starts the timer but it refreshes onto a blank grey screen rather than showing you what pages it is going onto and then nothing happens.

Thanks for your help so far, hopefully we can get this sorted

daz
View user profile

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:57 am
That's good it's working. At the moment this software only supports HTTPS proxies, however. We're looking to support HTTP (non secure proxies) but that requires a little extra work as some sites refuse to accept insecure connections and that would defeat the whole purpose of the site owners using an SSL cert in the first place.

Every site we offer a promo bot for requires SSL so that means you'll have to use HTTPS proxies.

But yes you are entering the proxy correctly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum