Go down
View user profile

Dev Tools for Somiibo

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:51 am
Hey there, I was looking through the developer guide for Somiibo scripts and it states that there is a Dev Tools with a shortcut "Ctrl + I". However, I tried the shortcut and checked Somiibo's Keyboard Shortcuts there are none relating to the Dev Tools. Are the Dev Tools no longer available for the public use? Or did I misread somewhere? Shocked
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Dev Tools for Somiibo

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 pm
Hi there. You should be able to use the dev tools shortcut from within the custom module which you can access by opening a new tab and then clicking the button in the top right of the panel titled "Custom Module".

I apologize in advance if the dev tools and API are a little buggy they haven't gotten much attention compared to some other parts of the app lately.

Let me know if this works and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help, we are looking for devs and would be willing to offer premium and beta testing in return for feedback on the API.
View user profile

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Ian, thanks for the reply. Yes it does work now. I thought the other modules it can be used on as well, my bad.

I've just only started to learn about Javascript and did read the Dev guide, but I don't think I can consider myself as a developer yet. Thanks for the offer information, I'll let you know in the future when I can be of use once I mess around with the codes.

Thanks for the reply and have a nice day ahead!
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, unfortunately, our modules are not open source at the moment but we may consider this in the future, although if you are interested in one, in particular, I may be able to give you some code samples. Great to hear you'll be trying it out, let me know if you need anything!
View user profile

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:13 pm
I'm mostly interested with the Music Bot Modules such as the Soundcloud and Spotify modules. Could you perhaps provide me some code samples for the SC Play+ kind of module to learn from? Thanks Ian.
Sponsored content