Go down
View user profile

Can't pay for Premium Empty Can't pay for Premium

on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm
Hey there,

Can't pay for premium it keeps saying;

ERROR: Error processing payment: Your card was declined. (Error ID: d4ec3b47170bba38dd0b

Tried with different cards also which I've been using them to do online shopping for many years still same error.

Tried cleaning cache and cookies no luck, tried with a different computer no luck.

Please help me about this situation, thanks in advance.
k10sh1
View user profile

Can't pay for Premium Empty Re: Can't pay for Premium

on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:11 pm
Hello,
ZzSoundz, in this case for don't have this type of problems just link your CreditCard to your Paypal Account and you can pay everymonth easy.
i hope my answer can help you Smile
ZzSoundz wrote:Hey there,

ERROR: Error processing payment: Your card was declined. (Error ID: d4ec3b47170bba38dd0b

Tried with different cards also which I've been using them to do online shopping for many years still same error.

Tried cleaning cache and cookies no luck, tried with a different computer no luck.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:39 am
k10sh1 wrote:Hello,
ZzSoundz, in this case for don't have this type of problems just link your CreditCard to your Paypal Account and you can pay everymonth easy.

I can't link to my PayPal account cause PayPal stopped its operations in my country. Can't be used with my national credit card. So I need a fix for this problem.
k10sh1
View user profile

on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ZzSoundz wrote:
k10sh1 wrote:Hello,

I can't link to my PayPal account cause PayPal stopped its operations in my country. Can't be used with my national credit card. So I need a fix for this problem.

Hello, i can't offer another exit for you can get premium so please just wait the answer of the Administrator.
Sorry and best regards.
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The checkout works fine for me. Our system will not accept cards that have a high chance of being used for fraud and unfortunately it happens a lot with cards from outside the US.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:44 pm
Ian wrote:The checkout works fine for me. Our system will not accept cards that have a high chance of being used for fraud and unfortunately it happens a lot with cards from outside the US.

Just registered a new account and checkout worked fine. Don't know something went wrong with that account I think. Problem is solved.
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 pm
Great thanks for letting me know
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum