Go down
View user profile

30 minutes limitation?

on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:22 pm
Did you really add this? So, for a guy like me that only are after soundcloud plays once in a while, I need to buy premium? confused
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: 30 minutes limitation?

on Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:43 pm
This limitation has been in place for a very long time and we implemented it because we rely on our supporters to continue to develop more great features for this app. Thank you for understanding.
View user profile

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:42 pm
Okay. I have one last question then. What happens then when I have runned the playbot for 30 minutes? Will it stop working?
View user profile

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:11 pm
I really understand that the developers want to get money for their work. I found the 60 € per year really good. But few days ago, I saw that I cost at the moment around 140? What I don't understand is, why you don't implent ads?
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:47 pm
shevzhe1 wrote:Okay. I have one last question then. What happens then when I have runned the playbot for 30 minutes? Will it stop working?

After the 30 minute time limit all bots will automatically stop. You can, of course, restart the app and you will get another 30 minutes, but we highly recommend the premium subscription as it is much less hassle to run the modules for extended periods of time to achieve more effective marketing.

Mannu wrote:I really understand that the developers want to get money for their work. I found the 60 € per year really good. But few days ago, I saw that I cost at the moment around 140? What I don't understand is, why you don't implement ads?

We sometimes adjust the prices to reflect the number of features in the software. The 5.95 price is over a year old and over the last year we have really turned the software around and made some amazing improvements, so the price was updated to reflect that, and we are still getting substantial support from our premium users. This truly allows our team to invest more time into the app to make it the best marketing tool around. Most other apps like Somiibo cost even more and support fewer platforms than Somiibo. We actually do offer in-app ads to offset the price for the free plan but we have chosen to completely remove ads from the premium experience.
View user profile

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 pm
I totally understand that, but I think 20 usd a month for soundcloud plays, maybe 2 times a week are too much. Sorry about that, but that is just my opinion. I am not into any other offers in somiibo app. Maybe I will jump in on premium later, but for now I just then stick to the 30 minutes free sessions.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum