Go down
View user profile

My thoughts on what the auto-comment feature should include & other suggestions

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 pm
Hello,
First of all I wanted to thank the Somiibo team for their awesome software and give some of my thoughts as to how I think the auto-comment feature should work (once implemented), and some suggestions that I'd like to see included:

1) Auto-comment upon tracks that come up on given (user-inputted) keywords (I assume this would happen as the comment feature is included under the Soundcloud Promo module?)
2) ONLY auto-comment on tracks with plays greater than a specified amount (i.e. auto-comment ONLY on tracks that have >= 30K plays)
3) Time interval between comments
4) Avoid auto-commenting the same comment successively (i.e. comment "dope track" posted on track1, then DON'T post same comment on track2)
5) Ability to import pre-defined comments for usage in auto-comment feature, i.e. a text file with comments separated by each line (I realize this would require I/O handling which may not be something you guys have the time to work on right now)

Some other suggestions for the Soundcloud Promo module, unrelated to the auto-comment feature:
1) Follow users who have followers within a specified amount (i.e. only follow users who have <1000 followers)
2) Auto-comment on tracks listed in the Soundcloud Charts, and with a specified genre? (i.e. auto-comment on Soundcloud trending chart tracks within the Hip-Hop/Rap genre)

I realize this is a LOT of suggestions & work and realistically this would require a large time-frame to implement, but I feel they are worth it to make Somiibo even more powerful, and truly automate the menial tasks within Soundcloud promotion.

Just wanted to say thank you again to the Somiibo team and keep up the great work!
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: My thoughts on what the auto-comment feature should include & other suggestions

on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 pm
Kevin thanks for your detailed suggestion and for the kind words about our team and software. It's reassuring to see it's been made a positive impact on you!

These are great suggestions and will take some time to implement but I like every single one of them.

We're working hard on some advanced filtering features and in the near future, each promo module will be able to utilize these filters (such as only interact with users with x followers, etc)

Please post more suggestions if you have them, we are all ears Smile

View user profile

Re: My thoughts on what the auto-comment feature should include & other suggestions

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:58 pm
good ideas here Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum