Go down
eviang
View user profile

Twitter Bot has recently stopped working (despite appearing to work) Empty Twitter Bot has recently stopped working (despite appearing to work)

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:09 am
Hello,

My Twitter Promo bot is "working" in that it is showing me that it is liking and following Twitter users as expected.

However over the last few days it is almost as if it is not doing anything at all. I have had a gradual decline in Twitter followers, with no increase over that same period. This follows a period of significant growth where I was gaining an increase of hundreds of new followers every single day.

I understand that there will be up's and down's and that this will naturally have its limits, however I believe there is something wrong as this happened all of a sudden without no reason for the immediate change in the pattern that caused things to go backwards.

Do you know what might be causing this?

Thanks.
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Twitter Bot has recently stopped working (despite appearing to work) Empty Re: Twitter Bot has recently stopped working (despite appearing to work)

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:19 pm
If the bot appears to be working fine it might be something unrelated to the bot itself. I will experiment with it though thank you for pointing it out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum