Go down
View user profile

Somiibo Premium question? Empty Somiibo Premium question?

on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:30 am
Hello there, I heard about somiibo on one forum and I have decided to try it out. I'm specifically interested in Addmefast module. So my question is, if I buy premium package will I be able to use it, because I'm seeing that this module is in development? Thank you. Smile
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Somiibo Premium question? Empty Re: Somiibo Premium question?

on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:59 pm
Unfortunately we have decided to develop some other modules for the time being so that one will be on hold for a bit longer while we focus on what most of our users are suggesting. If you are interested in any of the other available modules, Premium is still a great choice and will enhance your experience and results.
View user profile

on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:29 am
Ian wrote:Unfortunately we have decided to develop some other modules for the time being so that one will be on hold for a bit longer while we focus on what most of our users are suggesting. If you are interested in any of the other available modules, Premium is still a great choice and will enhance your experience and results.

Oh okay. And what about Youtube Views, I see it says it's for Beta testers only. Does that meen I could easily use it when I buy premium?
And is it safe to use it? I wont get account suspension by Google?
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:03 am
Our beta testing program is open to Premium users but acceptance is not guaranteed. All of our modules are tested and safe to the best of our knowledge.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum