Twitch.Tv/ATruckk
wanderjr
Connan123
Ian
20 posters
Go down
k10sh1
k10sh1

Get Somiibo Premium Status on the Forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Somiibo Premium Status on the Forums

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
iamCrownJewels wrote:What's up with the beta-tester progarm? I've applied and still nothing. Not even confirmation. And why must we register on a music site just to get access? The process sounds fraudulent. I'd rather buy my way into it. The issue i'm having is no one wants to get the programs because they fear risk of malware so i'm unable to get the lifetime premium. And nobody is giving information on beta-tester. I'd like to just pay you a certain amount of money for the lifetime premium and beta-tester access if possible. Please give me a purchase amount and i'll pay it.

Hello, at the moment the BETA TESTER PROGRAM all the slots are full. so please be patient on it, also is not about the money im sure lan working hard for give us the best experience with the software Smile
Husky Boi

Get Somiibo Premium Status on the Forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Somiibo Premium Status on the Forums

Wed May 20, 2020 5:26 am
This program is extremely useful. Thank you all staff, devs and team members for putting all your hard work into this program.
You guys are the best Smile)
Husky Boi

Wed May 20, 2020 5:28 am
k10sh1 wrote:
iamCrownJewels wrote:What's up with the beta-tester progarm? I've applied and still nothing. Not even confirmation. And why must we register on a music site just to get access? The process sounds fraudulent. I'd rather buy my way into it. The issue i'm having is no one wants to get the programs because they fear risk of malware so i'm unable to get the lifetime premium. And nobody is giving information on beta-tester. I'd like to just pay you a certain amount of money for the lifetime premium and beta-tester access if possible. Please give me a purchase amount and i'll pay it.

Hello, at the moment the BETA TESTER PROGRAM all the slots are full. so please be patient on it, also is not about the money im sure lan working hard for give us the best experience with the software Smile

Hello there staff member! so far only staff i've seen are EmikoMochi, Damion and Ian
gooma2

Get Somiibo Premium Status on the Forums - Page 2 Empty Premium Support?

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 pm
Hello,

With Premium, how long does it take for Support to get back to you? I have a support ticket in since June 14, 2020 and I've not a heard a word back. I also posed my question on the message board and not a peep.

Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum