Go down
View user profile

Looking for someone to partner with to create new module

on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 pm
Hey guys, I have some killer strategies I know have never been taught, at least that I have never seen anyone teach before... And Id love to join forces with someone that knows how to code... Ill share my ideas (specific search modifiers and ways to pull up what I call "Viralizers" aka people guaranteed to share your stuff with their tribe and recently interested in your topic as of today)...

We each would be able to promote it as we see fit on our own. And we can discuss more details if anyone is interested in a win-win-win-win (you, me, Somiibo gets awesome exposure and the end user which will have the sickest set of tools to crush it on Social Media).
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Looking for someone to partner with to create new module

on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm
This sounds awesome! I would be down to work on something like this if it can be integrated into Somiibo, or maybe one of the module developers in the community can turn it into a module.

What kind of searches does your method use? Are they similar to what Somiibo does? Can someone do them on social media platforms without any additional tools, or are tools required for this?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum