Go down
View user profile

Bot will not unlock, Win7

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:04 am
The twitter bot will not unlock in windows 7. First you are shown an advert and invited to click to read to receive module unlock token. Clicking anywhere on the ad has no effect, after a short while you can close it. Then you have an option for "Alternate unlock". Clikcing this starts a countdown. However the countdown reaches 0.. and then carries on going down into  negative numbers displaying to -1, -2 etc seemingly for ever. If I click the other oprion "unlock  bot module" at that stage it shows another loading screen which never completes.

On windows 10 the ads also do not have an affect, however when the countdown reaches 0 it works. Not sure if this is to do with firewall settings in win7 (there is no option to add somiibo to an exempt list however nor does it ever prompt that?) or my browser or internet settings.
View user profile

Re: Bot will not unlock, Win7

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:35 am
Hmmm, try resetting your settings by going to do, Settings -> Profile -> Clear All Settings, see if that fixes it.
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:45 am
This didn't help, same behaviour.
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:58 am
Maybe try turning off your firewall completely if you can add it to a whitelist. I'd wait for Ian to respond, he knows more about this than me Smile
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:53 pm
This seems to be an issue with our publishing partners. I'll take a look at it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum