Go down
View user profile

Sound cloud plays will not work anymore after update.

on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:51 pm
I have just paid for premium but whenever i try to boost sound cloud plays it just doesn't work anymore after the last update.

Can you please fix this? Thanks.

Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Sound cloud plays will not work anymore after update.

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 pm
Hi in order to help were going to need a bit more information. What do you mean it doesnt work?

Is it crashing?
Is the module not loading?
What OS are you on?
Anything else you might think is helpful?
View user profile

It it takes longer to start up than before

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:47 pm
I am using windows 10.

It starts up after maybe 2 minutes of waiting and then I start getting plays.

The bot does start to freeze and shutdown once in a while if i open more then 3 windows.

It is getting better now though.

P.s

If i use the twitter or sound cloud promo will it message other users and advertise the software to them? I paid for premium because i wanted to turn that setting off but it seems like it is locked..

Anyways it would be very cool if you would add a sound cloud or twitter follower generator. It would be awesome!

Thanks!
Admin

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:05 pm
Sorry for the confusion, the message and comment settings are NOT locked in the ON position, they are disabled completely at the moment. This means the program will not comment or message at all. Custom comments and messages are going to be added in the near future.
View user profile

Thanks for clearing things up

on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 pm
Thanks!
View user profile

on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:27 am
Hi the same for me , after the last update it doesn't work anymore why did you had to hide the bot now I can't see if the track is playing (speaking of soundcloud plays)
Reverse to the version before as it worked perfectly.
Thank you.
ps I don't mind that your bot is a coin miner but at least make it work if not what's the point Wink
View user profile

It works man, i thought so too, but it works. Give it a few minutes to load.

on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:12 am
At first i though it wasn't doing anything either, but it actually works better than before because it doesn't make your computer work like crazy.

Anyways.... Don't you think it would be cool if this bot had a sound cloud and twitter follower generator? It would be awesome in my opinion.
Admin

on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:01 am
We originally had the track play visibly so you could see you track's plays inside the app. We removed this for a few reasons
1. it was causing wayyy too much confusion to users. Users thought the bot was simply playing the track once on repeat, when in fact its playing dozens of times in the background. Since they couldnt see this, they didnt believe it. We got tons of complaints tht the track was playing "one at a time" so we just removed it entirely.
2. Since it was a visible web page, it did take more computer resources and thus caused slow down. It's faster without the page.

In the future we want to add our own page with statistics to track plays. There are still problems with this tho because even if the bot sends 1000 plays, not all might be accepted by the site. This would again cause confusion so we're looking for a performance-friendly way to get the live stats of the track. Stay tuned.

We have explored the idea of a follower generator and the only way to do this would be to have an account creator. The program is not designed for this at the moment so it will take some time although this is a good idea for the future. Additionally, the Somiibo philosophy is focused on social proof through real interaction. If someone follows you back fter you use Somiibo, it's a real follower.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum