Go down
View user profile

Soundcloud Plays

on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:38 am
Hello i am a very long time user of Somiibo, for almost a year now, only recently have i done my research and found out that its worth buying for the long run, especially now that it has the 50% off all their prices and how exactly it works even I am learning day to day. i have seen the gracious ups and downs of this company, and to be honest, it is doing far well than any other software programs that have been out there, so props to you people(s) who made this software a reality, and the consumers who enjoy its uses of it and use it to its fullest. So i noticed one thing that i had a problem with is the SoundCloud plays. They have been working very fine the past 8 months i have used this software i can remember, but ever since recently i bought the Somiibo premium, i cant seem to get the play bot to work, i even tried to change the SoundCloud track name that i had but still would not work. This is the first time i'm posting so i hope someone canm get back to be with an answer. Thank you for these bots I can't thank you guys enough. And may Somiibo live long and a prosperous life as a fabulous software

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
View user profilehttp://www.kiyoshik.com

Re: Soundcloud Plays

on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello mosept1 your welcome to the comunity and the ViP People hahaha, i using the software now and i don't have any problem to get the Play's try to uninstall and install one more time, best regards!
View user profile

on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
problem is most likely to proxies that aren't too good, or none at all, try somiibo's proxies, if it still doesnt work import your own proxies.
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Thanks for the kind words. What k10sh1 and Jakey said are good things to try, so try those. However I did notice a small error and fixed that this morning. Check that you are running version: v0.1.36-update-19 and it should be good! (The program shows you this about half way down the dashboard/home page)
View user profile

SOUNDCLOUD PLAYS FIXED

on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:33 pm
I have ever since been using soundcloud plays and they worked it was as simple as clearing the settings and reloading. I also did use somiibos more safe proxies and those seemed to work even faster thank you soo much for the feedback
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum