Go down
Ian
Ian
Admin
https://somiibo.com

August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta Empty August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta

Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hey everyone! August's contest is here.

I apologize for the long delay between contests but it seems about time for another one.

Contest rules are simple:

1. Get your Somiibo Referral Link by going to the app, navigating to the "Extras" tab, and then clicking on the "Affiliate" tab.
  2. Comment in this thread to officially enter yourself into the contest.
  3. Post your referral link on your social media and website. Get your friends to subscribe to Somiibo!
  4. The top 2 people with the most referrals will have their accounts upgraded to Somiibo Beta Tester.

Feel free to post your progress here to brag about your referrals!

Pro tip: It's a good idea to post your referral link in multiple places, and more than once. You will have a higher chance of referring more new people.

Prizes: Somiibo Beta Access
Contest ends on August 30th

Let the games begin Smile
ATKINS
https://soundcloud.com/atkinsmusic

August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta Empty Re: August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:45 am
Add me in please, currently awaiting response from friends which should be signing up Smile
Do they need to purchase premium for the referral to count, just sign up in general?
jakeypoo

August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta Empty Re: August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:22 am
They have to subscribe to premium.
Vice Hnl

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 pm
Is this offer for Premium users as well? Because i was under the impression if I'm active on the forum and I am premium, I have a chance for beta.
Ian
Ian
Admin

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 am
Contests are always open to everyone!
Skydragonroarr

August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta Empty Attempt

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:32 pm
I'll enter since I'm trying to get into beta testing.
I'd post my referral link, but it won't allow me to since I'm a new member.
hunt54321

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 am
I hope to win & become a beta tester
Skydragonroarr

August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta Empty Trouble With Twitter

Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:55 am
I've been trying to post my referral link on twitter, but it says "something went wrong" every time I try and tweet with my referral link included.
Do you know if twitter is blocking posts about somiibo?
Twitter is where I have the largest following, so it's unfortunate I'm unable to get it to post, and am wondering if anyone else has had trouble like this.
Ian
Ian
Admin

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:20 am
Try using a shortlinking service with your referral link such as https://bitly.com/

Just paste your referral link into bit.ly, then share your new bit.ly link. This will not be blocked by any sites. And you will still get referral credit. Thanks for participating!
Skydragonroarr

Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:22 pm
Wonderful! Thank you very much!
You are welcome by the way!
Ian
Ian
Admin

Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:24 pm
Due to insufficient entries we will be extending the contest to the end of september
Skydragonroarr

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:20 pm
I've shared my referral link, but it doesn't appear like any of my twitter followers seem to have gone for it.
Karoi

Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:37 am
Cool contest. Congrats to the winners in advance!
Calebjustcaleb

August Contest: Share your referral link and win Somiibo Beta Empty Great Idea, Another soon?

Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:44 am
Hey, this was a great idea in terms of marketing strategy within your own community, hats off!
Will there be another Beta Access contest in the future? I hope so because I looked at this, and then realized the contest was back in August. New Year, new contest? Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum