Go down
View user profile

soundcloud plays - default proxies?

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 am
Hi there,

How many default proxies are in the "use default proxies" for Soundcloud? Would be Nice to know. Also, will this Proxy list be updated daily or weekly, so it does not use the same proxies for soundcloud plays all the time?

shev
View user profile

Re: soundcloud plays - default proxies?

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 am
if you're worried about the proxies, you can always scrape some proxies and use your own, i use around 5k-7k proxies and it works like a charm.
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:37 am
I am not that worried, but can`t hurt to have a lot. So, how many is in the default list option? And do you have any recommendations where to download/scrape proxies?
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:41 am
I also wondering if it is smart to sign out from my soundcloud account on my browser while doing the play bot? Or does the bot use a internal browser so it does not matter if I am logged in on either edge, Chrome or Explorer?

Asking this to be sure that all the Plays then not would show up as I have played the track form my account with different ip`s if you see my Points.
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:35 pm
So my main question for this thread was how many proxies it is in the "Default: uses Somiibo's public proxy list. Fast and safer." ? And how frequently it is updated? And also if it is safest to log out of my account in my web browser before I run the bot.

Anyone?
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
no need to log out, with proxies and a separate browse (somiibo) you're fine. i'm not sure how many proxies there are, but i would suggest using your own as you can have a lot more. and they're very easy to find, you can search on other forums for lots of tools to scrape.
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:44 pm
Okay thanks.

I hold this thread open to an admin arrives anyways, so I can know the exact proxies in the default list.
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm
i'm sure the proxies are constantly changing, i doubt the proxies have stayed the same for too long, but i could be wrong Smile
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You guys pretty much got it but I'll break it down just to be sure:

1. The default proxy list (comes with Somiibo) is dynamic and always changing. Every time you open Somiibo, a number of resources are grabbed from our servers including any updates to the code, changes to the bot modules, and an updated proxy lists (and many other things).

So yes the proxy list is always changing and always updated with fresh proxies. It's updated at least once per week but usually more. You can use the proxy scraper inside the app to get even more proxies.

2. You don't have to log out of your account on your normal browser while using the plays module. It is advised that you do so only if you are using the "No proxies" option.

We designed the play bot with safety in mind so if a proxy fails to connect, the bot will never even attempt to send a play to SC and it will move to the next proxy and repeat the process.
View user profile

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:21 am
Brilliant.

Is it btw using this proxylist? I could not enter the link since I am New member, but it is from the free Proxy list section here. Tools / proxylist

That list seems very legit and good. Just don`t wanna end up With a bunch of hong kong and China Plays  Shocked
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 am
Yes the free proxy list on the website contains some of the app's default proxies. Although, the app's default proxy list is very clean and only has about 50 - 100 of the highest quality proxies we have available. Depending on the week.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum