Go down
View user profile

The App Keeps unexpectedly quitting Empty The App Keeps unexpectedly quitting

on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:41 am
I can use the app for about 30-45 min, and then it would unexpectedly quit. This has been going on for about 5 days now. Help!!!
View user profile

The App Keeps unexpectedly quitting Empty Re: The App Keeps unexpectedly quitting

on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 pm
Hey! I would be happy to try and help you figure out whats causing the problem. First, how many tabs are you running in the app at the same time?
View user profile

The App Keeps unexpectedly quitting Empty Re: The App Keeps unexpectedly quitting

on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:30 pm
also, while the app is running, press ctrl+alt+del and select task manager. with task manager open, select the tab at the top that shows "processes". You should see a list of open programs that are running. take a look and see if you CPU or Memory are above 90%.
View user profile

on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:20 am
I am using a Mac computer. I have used up to 7 tabs in the past with no issue. My last attempt was with 3 tabs and after about 45 min it closed unexpectedly. I looked in activity monitor and Somiibo is using 75% of my CPU.
k10sh1
View user profile

on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 am
Hello, remember is a bot and the function of this software is give u all the automation possible for u don't need to move nothing on your pc of course need refresh the website or play any song with scripts so this use also CPU if u run 2 or more of course need more requirements for the correct use.
View user profile

on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:39 am
I understand what you are saying , but this issue only started. I've been running the bot with 7 tabs previously with no issue for weeks now. There has to be another answer or solution. Plus my wife is using the program on her mac with no issues.
View user profile

on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:00 pm
dang... i am not familiar with mac at all. im a windows and linux guy. my wife owns a mac, but she's no pro so i cant ask her for help lol. have you tried to uninstall the app and reinstall? i know that sounds basic and you probably already did it. but i really dont know. maybe someone else will pick up where i have left off.
Ian
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:49 pm
Thanks @albertallen7 and @Nyne1988 for being so helpful. There's a lot that can be contributing to programs crashing. Are you on premium or basic? Basic now has a 30 minute usage limit. If it's not that, try running one module at a time to see if its an issue with the modules or the program itself.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum