Go down
View user profile

Soundcloud plays not working. Captcha YouLikeHits not working. Bot Crashes. Twitterbot freeze.

on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:02 am
Dear Somiibo forum,

I am new to this community and with the bot. I just have bought the premium package from you guys that you offer. I am really happy with the bot it's great !
How ever I am having some trouble with the bot. I got to slow down with the bot, if I use multiple bots the bot will just close itself for no reason.
I use 3 bots. Soundcloud promo, twitter promo, YouLikeHits Youtube views. I am afraid to use more because it will crash.
In the first case, the Soundcloud plays don't work. Tested it and it says hes working on it but no views. The second problem is the Captcha verification process. It says that he can't do the captcha and I need to do it myself and start the bot again. It's very annoying. And sometimes the captcha doesn't even say he can't do the math. It just pauzes at the moment and he doesn't do anything with the captcha. So I fill it in myself and THEN it will run again by it self. I am not sure if the twitterbot is crashing. But it seems if it opens a profile window it freeze's at the moment. I need to click it away and then it will run again. The rest works good. My soundcloud promo works. the twitterbot works also with a couple of freezes but I click the windows away. It would be great if these errors can be fixed. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Rusen
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Soundcloud plays not working. Captcha YouLikeHits not working. Bot Crashes. Twitterbot freeze.

on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 am
Thanks for letting us know we will look into it
View user profile

Re: Soundcloud plays not working. Captcha YouLikeHits not working. Bot Crashes. Twitterbot freeze.

on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:15 am
Thankyou,

Don't know if this might help
but my PC specs are:

Windows 10 Home
8GB DDR4
1TB HDD
i5-7600K 3,80Ghz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum