Go down
View user profile

Instagram Success

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:13 pm
My favorite Somiibo Bot is the Instagram bot. I have gained around 500-600 followers in 2 weeks. They engage with my content a lot and which has resulted in around 10-15 sales. The second favorite is the Twitter bot.

Looking forward to seeing more Instagram and Twitter automation like

1. Auto Follow all the followers of a specific user(Instagram and Twitter)
2. Auto comment (Recent Instagram algorithm update uses comments as one of the ranking factors, I am sure for 5 comments made, I will get 1 comment in return)

You guys are doing a great job.
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Instagram Success

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 pm
Thanks for sharing! and great ideas, i'll work on implementing them Smile
View user profile

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:47 pm
My pleasure. I just noticed that the Twitter Bot likes my tweets as well. It doesn't look nice to like own tweets. Just letting you know.
View user profile

on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 am
that's awesome man Smile i'm sure ill post on here soon as my soundcloud has gained quite a big following since using somiibo
View user profilehttps://soundcloud.com/atkinsmusic

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 am
Hello jijojose, what was your technique to setting up the bot for instagram? I have been using it but not gained a whole lot of followers from it. And for me they don't seem to be interacting with me? Did you use any specific tags to help with this? Obviously knowing that it should vary depending what the page should be of. But would be good to know how you set yours up to see if it could benefit me and give me some good engagement.
Also I do feel like them ideas would make a great addition to the bot.
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:18 pm
Hi ATKINS,

I think just hashtags won't do it. From what I know, when people get a notification about a new like/follower, they visit that profile, now you have got their attention and now it's up to you on how you set up your profile with details which will make them interested in your content/business. Use your bio section to tell them about you, keep it simple and informative.

Don't use generic tags at all which every random person might use. (#like4like, #instapic, #instapicoftheday, etc). The more targeted your hashtag is the better results you get.

And following are my settings:

Like: 100%
Follow: 75%

Search content: Random (Never select "Top Content". I think this is important, as top content might be already getting a lot of attention and a lot of notification, so your like/follow will go unnoticed, wherein the author of the new content will notice your like/follow easily given their content is not getting much attention)

Exploration: off

I hope this helps.
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:43 am
jijose those are some great tips. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum