Go down
View user profile

Bot is only following top posts (Instagram)

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:09 am
Hello,

I have since the last update a problem. Before the update, the bot followed and liked posts from the selected hashstags, which were the newest. Now, the bot likes only the top post, what is not so useful as past. Can you please change that so, that the bot will follow/likes only the newest postings?

Thank you,
mannu.

OS: Which operating system are you using? (Windows 7, Mac OS 10.9, etc) == Windows 10
OS location: Are you using a desktop, laptop, virtual machine, or VPS? == laptop
Premium or Basic: Are you a free user or a premium user? == free
Error: What are you experiencing?
Reproducibility: Can this error be reproduced? How can this error be reproduced?
How long: How long have you been experiencing this? == I tested it on different pc's and everywhere exists the problem.
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Re: Bot is only following top posts (Instagram)

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:48 pm
Hey Mannu thanks for reaching out

The bot should still like and follow.

First thing to double check is that you have the follow option turned on in the settings. It's worth it to try turning the option off and back on again, as well as changing the rate (i would suggest trying it at 100% for a few minutes and check if it follows).

Last edited by Ian on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:55 pm
Yes, the bot follows people, but only from the top posts. The chance is very small, that users, which have hundred thousands of followers follow back. Before the last update, the bot followed people, which posted as newest, now it follows only people from top post. Is it not possible to make a function, where you can state a value (for example posts with under 200 likes), that the bot only follow small people?

I hope you understand what I mean! Smile

Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I see now.

Go back into settings and find the last option "explore content". Make sure that is turned on. This means Somiibo will look into the likers of the top posts and interact with them. Those are the users that will likely follow back! Smile

We will add an option for filtering the search, that's a good idea.

In the future we are going to add even more filters such as only interacting with content less than X days/hours old, or with less/more than X likes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum